Tuesday, 22 May 2012
*Post the rules* *You must post 11 things about yourself* *Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you* *Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions* *Remember to let them know you tagged them* *No tag backs* *Let the tagger know when you answered their questions*
Now, I'm drinking a tall glass of water because this is a roller-coaster of questions and it ain't easy but It's gonna be exciting.. Soooooo
11 Things About Me
1. I'm crazy about banana...There is this sweet sensation I experience when gobbling it up and it feels like seventh heaven. Some sweet background music always pops up in my head when I eat it and my eyes roll back. Like I always tell people, someone could jazz me with it and I would be none the wiser.
2. I have dreams of people I have never met. I keep thinking..am I meant to meet this people or is this some kind of MEDIUM thingy going on? Or hold up.. Am I psychic?
3. I'm crazy about silver. Silver earrings, Silver bangles, Silver watches, Silver shoes, Silver hair-accessories and yes, no gold for me. My mum thinks it's strange that I don't dig gold.. Haha..Dig gold? Nice one...See me hyping myself..LOL.. I bet if a werewolf saw me, it would skid for its lair because I'd be ''reeking'' of silver..Yeah I'd be the new ''Underworld'' chic.. I could totally rock that look.
4. I try to bat my eyes flirtishly and to others, it looks like I have got stuff in my eyes I want to get out..lol..not a good look on me.
5. I love hanging around people that can get me laughing any day, any time. Humour helps me get through some bad days and besides, is it rumour or fact that laughing makes you look younger. Ahhh, Laughing all the way is the deal for me and when I say all the way, there is no ''forming'' things when it comes to me laughing. It could pass for a cackle, snicker, or a shriek. Haha, you never know with me.
6. I come off as a ''dumb black'' when people meet me for the first time but then I love to do the surprising act by showing them the chic right here has got them brains. Besides, I hate it when people undermine or underestimate me.
7. When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a newscaster. I would sit in front of a mirror reading from a book and I would pronounce the words with extreme phonetics. Then, I thought my voice was the ''shiznit''. Talk about some ego, huh?
8. Sometimes, I love to be by myself...Jeez wait, I'm not saying I don't love company but sometimes, the chic has got to get into the zone of deep thought and we can't possibly have that with people around, can we?
9. I don't know why but I hate it when people use the phrase ''I don't know the guy/chic from Adam''. Don't ask me.. I still don't know why it irks me. Odd, right?
10. I love sticking to time. You give me a date and time and if I get there 10 to 15 minutes late, I feel like I broke a big rule or something. No african time for me.
11. I love dancing. I'm currently working on perfecting my azonto moves. I'm about to stomp the yard and dancers out there, you are gonna get served! Hehe..
QUESTIONS FROM A-9JA-GREAT
1. What is the most important attribute you look for in the opposite sex? A great personality. Without that, there shall be no long-lasting chemistry.
2. What is your passion? I have got passions but since you asked for one, it will have to be finding answers to unresolved questions. I guess that's why I love being a scientist. It's all about having a curious mind.
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars? *scratches head* Start up my own food processing company and propel myself to be among the big leagues. (I know, that answer was too serious abi). On the fun side, I would jump up and down, give my loving parents a sizeable chunk of it, party hard, live the fab life and then get down to business (above).
4. What do you consider your best attribute? My personality. I'm quick to laugh and I care alot about others.
5. When did you have your first kiss? Uhmmm, 16 or 17 thereabouts.
6. Do you prefer someone in a suit or casually dressed? Casually dressed baby. People in suits look too uptight for me. I relax more with people dressed in jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, etc. the whole works.
7. What's the best book you have ever read? Tough one but i'll say The Da Vinci Code.
8. If you had the opportunity to see any influential person, who would it be? With no doubt, it would be Bill Gates.
9. Do you enjoy PDA (Public Display of Affection)? I'm shyyyy so no, not really. *covers face*
10. Comedy, Romance, Thriller, Drama which best describes the type of movies you like. Kai, I love all. If I choose one, the others will be mad at me. It's hardddd. I love all. I can't do this *sobs*
11. When exactly would you like to get married and start a family? uhmm, give or take, 2 - 3 years from now. I aim to achieve alot before tying the knot.
Whew!!! A-9ja-Great, I have done it. *wipes forehead* It wasn't easy but I made it through. *gulps another glass of water*.. Oya, on to the next one.
QUESTIONS FROM TOINLICIOUS
1. What is the one question you would ask God if you could? Dear God, can the future laid out for me be happy, bright and better than my past and present?
2. What is your most embarassing moment? When I alighted from a bike in public and my leg accidentally touched a mad man; the man was freakin' mad.. he was raving and almost pursued me. I had to hide behind the bike-man for cover. he scared the blood cells out of me.
3. If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would it be? Erase terrorism.
4. If you could say one thing to the current pope, what would you say? Ehmmm, I don't know... I would probably stare him down and in Joey's voice from FRIENDS, say ''How you doing?''
5. What is the one thing you wish you could un-invent in the world and why? Bombs... Need I say more?
6. What is the most terrifying moment of your life? When I almost lost my mum to stroke.
7. If you were to be recognised by posterity for one thing, what would it be? Being one of the greatest geniuses that ever lived.
8. What colour best describes you? It's Brown, baybeeee..
9. If you could commit one crime without being caught, what would it be? Hacking into the FBI's database and finding out what secret lab stuff they are up to.. I know, I have been watching too many movies.
10. If you had to name one lesson of love that took you the longest to learn, what would it be and why? You can recover from a broken heart.
11. If you could be guaranteed one thing besides money, what would you want? Everlasting happiness. I love being happy.
Toin, there.. questions answered. Oya, mark them. lol.
QUESTIONS FROM DAMMY JEWEL
1. Money or love..which would you choose? Love....I love love...Money is nothing without someone to love and share it with.
2. If you had the chance would you change your career, if yes to what? Uhmmm, if I was in the arts field, I would choose law.. I like to bring up alternative arguments to mind-boggling issues....
3. If you could go anywhere right now, where, why and with whom will it be? I'd go to one of the exotic Caribbean Islands where the beaches are white, the skies are blue, the seas mimic the sky in colour and be there with the man who is in tune with me, body, heart and soul because that would be reliving an epic romance.
4. Favourite colour? Brown.
5. Craziest thing you have ever done? I'll get back to you on that one.
6. If you could become a genius right now in what field, what would it be and why? Field of science, Inventing something worth mentioning and be among the great geniuses. Kai, sometimes I can be a nerd.
7. What did you have for lunch? Spaghetti.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My short hair. Wish I could whip my hair back and forth. *sighs*.
9. If you could make a change in the world right now, what decree would you want to pass? I would destroy weapons of all sorts.
10. If you could trade places with any celebrity right now, who would it be? Beyonce. I would love to experience the euphoria and sensation of dancing and singing on stage and hearing the fans call my name. That chic has got some moves.
11. What gift do you want for your next birthday? Whatever is the latest I-stuff around that time. I love tech stuff. and oooh, my birthday is 16th december. Thanks in advance.
*takes 3rd glass of water* Done did it.
Alright, my questions
1. If you had to name the one thing that frightens you most about growing old, what would it be?
2. 500 years from now, only one book which exists today will still be available. Which book should it be?
3. Name something you do when you are alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
4. What is the most annoying thing that someone could do to you?
5. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
6. If you could have one super power, what would you want and why?
7. If a movie were made about your life, what would the theme song be?
8. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
9. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up and why would it be hard to lose?
10. What do you do when you are bored?
11. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
7. Lily Johnson
8. Amaka's Notepad
Any one else not tagged or is a visitor on this blog, please feel free to answer my questions. Would sooo love to read your answers. Love you all, my dearest readers.